❯ ./llm llama chat -t $(nproc) -m ~/Projects/LLaMA/Wizard-Vicuna-7B-Uncensored.ggmlv3.q8_0.bin -f wizard-vicuna.txt --num-ctx-tokens 8192
✓ Loaded 291 tensors (7.2 GB) after 88ms
>> Predict the future of Thailand under a full civilian government.
- Economic growth will continue to be robust with new investments in infrastructure, education and healthcare sectors resulting from increased foreign direct investment (FDI). The privatization process for state-owned enterprises such as the Thai Post Office is also expected to proceed.
- Political stability will improve under a civilian government that would address longstanding social issues through policies focused on improving income equality, reducing poverty and providing better healthcare services across all regions of the country. Additionally, there may be an increase in investment from foreign governments and organizations due to improved political relations with Thailand's new leaders.
- Improved democratic institutions will ensure greater transparency, accountability and participation in government affairs through measures such as public consultations on key issues affecting the country. Civil society groups may have a stronger voice under an elected civilian leadership that prioritizes human rights protection and promotion of social justice values within Thai society.
- The tourism industry will continue to be one of the main drivers of economic growth, with new marketing strategies targeted towards both domestic and foreign visitors alike. There may also be a greater focus on sustainable tourism practices that prioritize environmental conservation efforts in popular destinations such as Phuket or Krabi.
- Increased investments will be made into the technology sector, particularly within areas of artificial intelligence (AI), digital innovation and cybersecurity to keep pace with global advancements while addressing Thailand's unique challenges related to data protection laws and online privacy concerns.